World Password Day is coming up on May 5th, so this month in a series of posts we’ll focus on the importance of strong passwords and good password practices.
It’s an excellent time to:
- Make sure you aren’t re-using your UW NetID password on any other accounts.
- Turn on 2FA on the web if you haven’t already.
- Read about supplementing passwords published by the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- Check out our passwords online training and poster.
- Share this information with others.
- Check back here for more tips and resources!
Next in the series:
Read about 2FA for Students